What should I do with my Scholar?
Most of all, share activities you enjoy! Hiking, cooking, crafting, eating new foods—anything that gets you connecting and talking.
Looking for more fun things to do? Check out these ideas.
Los Angeles museums have all kinds of cultural activities, and many have free days. These are just a few. Check out the calendars of your own favorites!
- Japanese American National Museum
- Norton Simon Museum
- LACMA – Free if you’re under 18
- California African American Museum
- Museum of Latin American Art, Long Beach
- The Broad Museum
- The Getty Center and the Getty Villa
- SoCal Museums calendar of free days
History and Culture:
- The LA Conservancy leads walking tours of downtown LA
- The Museum of Tolerance – intense, but important
Tickets to plays, musicals, and other events: