Change a young girl’s life for the better
As a MOSTe mentor, you’ll encourage a young woman’s educational and social development. You’ll share the knowledge you’ve learned in your own professional career, and serve as a critical part of her support system as she advances on her path to college. It’s incredibly rewarding – and lots of fun, too.
We offer team mentoring for middle school scholars, and one-to-one mentoring for high school scholars.
Here’s what MOSTe mentors do:
- Devote five to ten hours per month, on average, to the young women they mentor
- Contact their scholars at least once a week (in person or via phone or e-mail) and see them at least once a month
- Commit for a minimum of one academic year (August to June)
- Attend our workshops, bring your scholar(s) to cultural events, accompany her on college fairs and college tours, introduce her to friends and family, listen to her ideas, concerns and more
- Download the Mentor Application
- Send your completed application to email@example.com
- Complete a Live Scan check. We often have Live Scan reps at fall events, or find locations here.
Request More Information