Become a mentor and guide a girl to success
As a MOSTe mentor, you’ll encourage a young woman’s educational and social development and help change her life for the better. You’ll share the knowledge you’ve learned in your own professional career, and serve as a critical part of her support system as she advances on her path to college. It’s incredibly rewarding – and lots of fun, too.
We offer team mentoring for middle school and high school scholars.
Here’s what MOSTe team mentors do:
- Commit for a minimum of one academic year (August to June)
- Contact their scholars at least once a month (via phone, text, or e-mail)
- Attend our workshops and accompany their scholar(s) on college tours
- Bring their scholar(s) to cultural events, listen to their ideas and concerns, introduce them to new experiences, and more
- Download the Mentor Application
- Send your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete a Live Scan check. We often have Live Scan reps at fall events, or find locations here.
Request More Information