Help us develop Los Angeles’ next generation of college-educated women! MOSTe is a registered California non-profit organization, so your donation at any level is entirely tax-deductible.
Here’s What Your Donation Makes Possible:
- $25: Sponsor a girl’s bus transportation to a workshop or college tour, helping her get to the activity and bond with friends and mentors on the way.
- $50: Sponsor a girl to attend the MOSTe Culmination ceremony, honoring our students’ academic achievements.
- $100: Sponsor a girl to attend the MOSTe 2-day spring retreat. For many of our students, it’s the first time they’ve been to a camp!
- $250: Sponsor a junior or senior girl on an overnight college tour, where she’ll get a taste of college life first-hand.
- $500: Sponsor a MOSTe scholar for one academic semester. Give her a boost of confidence early on knowing she has your support and encouragement to attend college.
- $1,000: Sponsor a scholar table at our Lanterns Luncheon Annual Fundraiser. You’ll help girls meet their role models and see who they can become.
Want to be a corporate sponsor of our Lanterns Luncheon, or place an ad in our program? Please contact Executive Director Alejandra L. Valenzuela:
Please give what you can – General donations are always welcome and appreciated!
MOSTe is a tax-exempt recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a 501(c)3 Corporation. Tax ID: 95-4289410
Tax ID 95-4289410